Thursday, January 17, 2008

Happy Birthday to Us!


My Dad and I have celebrated our birthdays together for the past 32 years. This year we had the privilege of sharing our birthday with PJ too. He celebrated his first birthday on the 10th.
Growing up I have always enjoyed having my birthday right by my Dad's. I am proud of my Dad and am so thankful for the influence he has had in my life. He is an outstanding grandpa. My kids love wrestling with their Bup! I pray that the 3 of us have many more birthdays together. I love you Dad and PJ!
Here is the top 5 reasons I love my Dad:
5. He is a great cook and loves trying new things
4. He is an energetic grandpa
3. He is an honest man and has a strong knowledge of right and wrong
2. He loves my mom
1. He loves the Lord and has passed that legacy onto his children

1 comment:

David Muller said...

Erin
It has been my pleasure to share birthday celebrations with you. As our first born you were loved from the time you were born. Thanks for the top 5. That means more to me than any present. I love you.

Dad